Celestial Love
As a child,
I believed, that the Sun was mine
and He followed
keeping His bright eyes on me
sharing the happy warmth with me
I felt nothing but haughty
But now I know,
it is not so, because I got to know the Lady Moon
She's the love of Sun's life
and in the light of His affection
She shines, her face beautiful,
reflecting His love showered over Her
Yet I noticed
each and every dawn and dusk
She demurely leaves
as He arrives
She leaves...He arrives,
they never pause
Lovely Moon's silent plea
was never heard by a soul but me,
since one cloudy night she sang to me
in her voice of sweet melancholy,
"Oh, for true lovers were never united
and those united were never true.
Dear, such is how true love shall be
Now is not too late to learn than never is..."
I believed, that the Sun was mine
and He followed
keeping His bright eyes on me
sharing the happy warmth with me
I felt nothing but haughty
But now I know,
it is not so, because I got to know the Lady Moon
She's the love of Sun's life
and in the light of His affection
She shines, her face beautiful,
reflecting His love showered over Her
Yet I noticed
each and every dawn and dusk
She demurely leaves
as He arrives
She leaves...He arrives,
they never pause
Lovely Moon's silent plea
was never heard by a soul but me,
since one cloudy night she sang to me
in her voice of sweet melancholy,
"Oh, for true lovers were never united
and those united were never true.
Dear, such is how true love shall be
Now is not too late to learn than never is..."

After you unite love dies out. Is that it or something else ? You know I find your poems very interesting. Can't help commenting.
ReplyDeleteYes, and also that the lovers who can't be physically together are the ones who love eachother best.
ReplyDeleteThanks you very much Dula, I'm glad that you do :)
At least I got one poem correct. halfway. : D
ReplyDeleteAnd Samya I should say tgank you to you. It's a nice way to take a break.
ReplyDeleteYeahh... hope you'll come here and read and comment whenever you feel like it :)
ReplyDelete