Promises and Decisions
I must keep writing for it liberates me.
Lord Buddha preached to not make promises while you're happy and to not take decisions while you're sad. Contemplating this, I can only think of the way too many instances where I have done quite the opposite. Almost all my promises were given with a smile and the major decisions of life taken with a heart filled with unspeakable grief or anguish.
THE IRONY of it is sad actually.
Lord Buddha preached to not make promises while you're happy and to not take decisions while you're sad. Contemplating this, I can only think of the way too many instances where I have done quite the opposite. Almost all my promises were given with a smile and the major decisions of life taken with a heart filled with unspeakable grief or anguish.
THE IRONY of it is sad actually.
Comments
Post a Comment